Intercom Systems in NYC and Brooklyn
Modern & Customized Intercom Solutions in New York Area
Thinking about Installing a new intercom system for your office/house/building?
You’ve come to the right place, Designing and installing Intercom systems has been our bread and butter for the past 5 years!
Linked Security offers a wide variety of intercom systems from the leading brands in the industry, including Aiphone, Mircom, Butterfly MX and Akuvox. Our techs are highly trained with anything from basic audio intercom system to complex multi residential video systems.
Choosing the right system starts with figuring out what you need! Ready to learn more? Click below to get in touch.
Smart Intercoms & Remote Access
Smart intercom systems like Akuvox and ButterflyMX offer advanced features like call forwarding the video calls from the front door to your mobile phone, sending digital key for temporary access and more.
GET A FREE QUOTE
I would like to take a moment to tell you that Linked Security definitely lives up to its promises. Everything from having an intercom system repaired and new buzzer repair was done expertly and with great care. In fact, I noticed that all of the plugs had been mounted with each screw in an exact vertical position. Now that might be a strange thing to mention but it does illustrate the “attention to detail” that these guys performed – without exception – to all work done in our home. It is nice to feel confident and safe with the work that these professionals has completed. Thank you!!! -Coy Meachum
Linked Security services both residential and commercial markets providing intercom and communication solutions for a variety of needs.
Why Choose Linked Security
- We Provide Secure, Convenient, and Affordable Intercom Property Access Solutions
- We Get the Job done Right the First Time
- Big or Small, We Handle it All
- Family Oriented With Hands-On, Accessible Owner
- Serving All of NYC & Brooklyn Since 2015
- Install video, audio, door buzzer, wired and Wireless Intercom systems
- We offer 24/7, 365 days a year services
Our UWS Co-op was concerned about getting just the right system for our special needs. Yonatan came out, answered dozens of questions for us over weeks, then configured an a la carte system with the features we wanted. No one else indulged us in this way, work was impeccable, and pricing was competitive. I am confident we got the right system for our needs, and service continues to be at the highest level. -Joel Posner
Trusted by property managers and businesses in NYC
We have been very impressed with the work performed by Linked Security. The staff scheduled the work in a way that met my needs and schedule. Their techs are dependable and professional and perform their duties with competence. They always do it right the first time. Above all we appreciate their commitment to honesty and integrity in their business practices. We would recommend them to anyone for any job large or small, they will always come through.-Kaysie Kalianna
I would like to say thank-you to Jonathan and the rest of the team for the wonderful service and intercom installation at my home. I was very pleased with the service as I have received other quotations from a few companies, and one was lower in price. However, I found the tech very knowledgeable and thorough in educating me about the product and felt more comfortable. I would gladly recommend using these security professionals. -Mark M. Jones
Recent Aiphone GT series installation for a 3 family home in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn
- Modern Intercom systems allow apartment tenants and commercial security teams to communicate with visitors, manage deliveries, and control access to buildings.
- Beyond just audio and video, today’s smart intercom systems can also feature integration with apps for iPhone and Android mobile devices to be granted access to a door entry way.
- Fixed camera provides clear video, and it mounts directly to wall
- From Condo to Multi-Tenant buildings – Aiphone Vandal Resistant Video Doorbells are a great option for building security and managing who enters and leaves.