Lutron Automation Smart Home Lighting Control Installations in NYC and Brooklyn – Lutron Certified Experts
Live free and comfortable in the connected home. Are you thinking about adding any smart home automation products to your residence? Whether it’s automating your climate control, shades or lighting, Linked Security is a Lutron Certified Expert Installation company that serves New York City and Brooklyn homes and businesses. We have been certified by Lutron because of our high standards and our commitment to our customers.
Your apartment or home is more than simply a group of rooms connecting together as a residential living space; it’s a place in which you spend a large part of life while experiencing happiness, frustration, enjoyment and peace of mind. The perfect amount of light is a critical aspect of this and a vital step for enhancing every moment inside your house.
Let us show you how our solutions—which are easy to add to a new or existing home—can help you build a special mood within each area of your space. If you visited Home Depot recently and walked through the lighting aisle you will see a range of new smart lighting options and products available. Several brands focus on dimmers and light switches.
Some people may take light switches for granted because they are not a particularly exciting home appliance product. However, smart switches add another level of ease and convenience that lets you control the entire home’s lighting with an app or voice command whether you are on vacation, at the office, or lying in bed.
Lutron Caséta Wireless In-Wall Smart Dimmer Kit
Lutron Caseta is currently at the forefront of innovation and is advancing the technology of residential smart lighting control with exceptional quality & design! With Caséta smart dimmers, you don’t need to buy smart bulbs to enjoy smart lighting. And, since each dimmer switch can control multiple bulbs, you get a lot more control with a lot less investment. It is specifically designed to work in homes of all ages because it doesn’t require a neutral wire since it works with older wiring as well. Caséta Wireless is a wireless mini-system that’s ideal when you want individual control in a single room/main area, or a smaller home apartment or condominium. With the Lutron app, you have the ability to control automated shades, lights and temperature.
- Integrations – seamlessly integrate other smart home products (thermostats, video doorbells and shades), and services such as Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant, Sonos speakers, and more.
- Scheduling – set the lights to turn on or off at a specific time of day. Always come back to a well-lit home.
- Create a Mood – control one or multiple lights at the same time by creating a scene — you can transform a room from “Game Night” brightness to “Movie Time” mood in no time. The app lets you easily create Rooms, Zones, Scenes, and automated schedules.
- Use the Smart Away Security feature – look like you’re home even when you’re not. Use Smart Away to randomly turn your lights on and off throughout the evening to give the illusion that you are home — even if you’re out for the night or away for the week.
Lutron RA2 Select System
Smart Lighting Automation Control
In 2018, Lutron launched a ‘whole-home’ lighting and shading control system for residential properties called RA2 Select. For larger whole home automation projects we recommend Lutron RA2 Select which is a wireless (RF)—system ideal for retrofit applications and new construction. It can be installed using existing wiring. It’s still recommended that homeowners get a Lutron certified installer to set it all up, but RA2 Select is perfect for retrofit thanks to its sole wiring requirement being in-line dimmers and switches. The system is also compatible with various third-party smart home technologies, including Alexa, Google Assistant, HomeKit and the ‘Works with Nest’ program, to name a few.
Added convenience. More comfort. Enjoy enhanced peace of mind.
Enjoy personalized smart lighting, shade and temperature control for any home.
Stay in control of your home,
even when you’re not there.
The RA2 Select main repeater lets you control your lights and motorized blinds/shades on your smartphone or tablet, from anywhere in the world using the free Lutron App. You can also use the versatile Pico remote for control throughout your home. The Pico is available as a keypad, for scene control, or as a remote, for individual light and shade control.
RA2 Select puts total control in the hands of the end-user – allowing them to manage and personalize their system in any way. Similar to features on Caseta, the Ra2 Select offers features such as:
- Scheduling – Schedule lights and blinds to adjust automatically at set times of day. The system tracks sunrise and sunset times based on location, so your outside lights turn on or off at the right time every day. Turn lights on to a soft level and slightly raise blinds every morning and close them during the night.
- Arriving/Leaving Home – This feature controls lights based on location and can turn lights off when the house is unoccupied and turn them back on when the occupants return.
- Smart Away – The ‘Smart Away’ feature randomly turns lights on and off during the evening when the home is unoccupied. This can be manually triggered in the app at your convenience or automatically triggered if the ‘Arriving/Leaving Home’ feature is turned on. ‘Smart Away’ can also be triggered using the Nest ‘Home/Away Assist’ feature.
Enhance your living space, gain greater control over your home’s lighting and save money on your energy bills with smart lighting control from Linked Security. We partner with Lutron Electronics to coordinate elegant lighting control systems (LCS) that fit your needs and style.
Call us at: (212) 500-1334
Our team can install a wide variety of smart home technology solutions. As a Lutron Certified Installer, we are trained to seamlessly integrate lighting control in your home or office space and deliver solutions that are in line with your requirements.